Dec 30, 2010

special delivery

sayang, untuk awak. :)

You are my love; you are my life, my heart and soul, the truest friend I've ever known. You are my world, all of my dreams, my fantasy, my reality. I love every thing you are.



I love you because I know you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone.



I love you for everything that you say and do. I love you for the happiness I feel when you are beside me. I love you because when you are near, the whole world is meaningful.




When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.


awak, maaf buat awak terase, tersinggung, sedih, sory sangat tau. sayang awak sgtsgtsgtsgstsgtsgtsgt. :'(


No comments:

/> />